This website uses cookies to provide you with a better and safer browsing experience

caterpillar-music-on-bbc-itv-telegraph-3

Review Detail

Class Leaders
Thank you so much Anita for a fantastic party!

Anita kindly provided the entertainment for our son’s 4th birthday party yesterday and she was exceptional!!! This is the second time that she has hosted a party for us and, like last time, we were not disappointed. Anita is extremely professional. She arrived earlier and made sure that everything was appropriately set up. This year we had a themed party (Halloween) and Anita brought both appropriate props/toys and music. She is fantastic with children and she can “read” the room. All kids had an amazing time dancing, singing, and enjoying themselves throughout the party. I am still receiving texts from parents complementing on the party and the entertainment and asking me for Anita’s details. Also my little one woke up this morning and he wanted “to go and play with Anita”! We would not hesitate to recommend her or ask her to host our party next year. Thank you so much Anita for an amazing party and all your help yesterday! 

M
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments