This website uses cookies to provide you with a better and safer browsing experience

caterpillar-music-on-bbc-itv-telegraph-3

Review Detail

Class Leaders
You won’t find a friendlier welcome anywhere!

We love Cheryl’s classes! I have been attending with my little boy since he was 4 months, but we wish we had found the classes sooner. We have so much fun, Cheryl’s enthusiasm and joy is completely infectious. You won’t find a friendlier welcome anywhere! From the very first time my son met Cheryl he has adored her, beaming smiles every week! She makes sure that every child feels known and has chance to share what they’ve bought for show and tell, play with a nursery rhyme prop or choose a song. We love the relaxed atmosphere in the classes, the children are free to dance and sing if they want to, or just sit and play an instrument/explore with the puppets/snuggle their grown up. I’ve absolutely loved watching my little baby grow and develop at Caterpillar Music over the last 6 months, at the start he used to fall asleep in my arms near the end, now he just wants to crawl into the middle of the room! Along the way we’ve learnt some new songs and borrowed lots of ideas to use at home. I’d recommend Cheryl’s classes a thousand times over, she is a true gem!

B
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments