This website uses cookies to provide you with a better and safer browsing experience

caterpillar-music-on-bbc-itv-telegraph-3

Review Detail

Class Leaders
Thank you for Amy's fantastic 2nd Birthday Party! (10/01/15)

I have dealt with Alison and Graham over the past few months, in arranging my daughter - Amy's - 2nd birthday party. Both very lovely, professional and a pleasure to deal with!
On the day, Simon and Alison were absolutely fantastic! They made the party fun, interactive and stress-free for all involved, and we had 24 children ranging in age from 1-4, along with special needs children. Having advised Alison prior to the party, about our nephew's learning difficulties, she went out of her way to engage him, which worked a treat! this has been the first party he has not only stayed at, but thoroughly enjoyed which has delighted us, as a family. I cannot recommend Alison and her team enough. My daughter and her brother (age 4.5) thoroughly enjoyed the day, which was tailored specifically to all her caterpillar music favourites (she attends classes at nursery). I have received many positive comments from parents who attended also, who were particularly impressed by the way in which Alison and Simon kept all the children's attention throughout and remembered and used their childs name.
We have been so impressed by the whole experience, we have already booked Caterpillar Music to do our son - Adam's - party in June.
Thanks again to Alison and her team for their fantastic work!!

NC
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 6 3

Comments