This website uses cookies to provide you with a better and safer browsing experience

caterpillar-music-on-bbc-itv-telegraph-3

Review Detail

Class Leaders
Customer Comments from Catherine, Robyn and Angela
(Updated: June 12, 2013)

Catherine, June 2013

''Thankyou so much for making my son's 1st birthday such a fun day!! The entertainment you provided was exactly what I had in mind - the babies/children loved all of it and the parents loved seeing their babies have fun . You obviously have a special rapport with children but a couple of my friends also commented on your incredible voice and your acting abilities! ''

Robyn SW18, June 2013

"My daughters LOVE Caterpiller Music! It is so much more than just a music class as the children let off steam in the big space of the hall and jump about to the music and learn about colours, numbers, animals and new songs. Each week the different theme keeps it exciting and Shumi is great at including all of the children, even the more timid ones and always remembers all of their names! It is a really uplifting class for children and adults alike as we all join in!

The tidy up song is my personal favourite, I have attempted it to introduce it at home in the hope of a tidier playroom - doesn't seem to work so well there though without Shumi's dulcit tones!

Another added benefit is spotless brand new loos with changing facilities and it is always easy to find a parking space too! Oh and it fits in so well with the lunchtime naps!"

Angela P, June 2013

"Hi Shumi, My son had a lovely time today - he loved the music and all the instruments. We had very good feedback about your music session, Thank you so much."

SJ
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments